


So both of my aunts are members in book clubs and my aunt Connie was hosting this months get together for her group so, Uncle Jim, Ellen Kate and I were all looking for things to do out side of the house... Kate had dance, so Ellen, Uncle Jim and I went out "downtown"... we went to a cute place to relax and hang out for a while and of course we had to get something good to eat... I got some 3 layer chocolate cake and Ellen got some other chocolate cake... hers was so rich it was almost too much for me to eat but I stuck it out and had two bits... mine however was AMAZING... I'm still in love!! after eating that we went for a walk around and come across a "family" gig... we think cuz while the guys was playing with fire there were kids playing with glow things in the back... but the guy had a long stick and it hard fire on both ends he was spinning it around and moving the stick from one arm to the other by rolling it across his back... it was kinda cool... but because I hadn't taken many pictures the last few days I took a few so I could show you guys that I'm still alive...
1 comment:
Thanks for the posts. I hope you're having fun, sure looks like it!
Post a Comment