Thursday, September 18, 2008
School
So on Wednesday I spent my morning at my aunts school working with a AM kindergarten class, the kids were cute, they had lots of energy! So of the songs they sang were the same songs that my class at Morgan road sang last year, I hoped them make houses out of rectangles... some of the kids took it to a next level and added swimming pools and gardens, it was cute but they made a BIG mess with the glue! I didn't get pictures I left my camera in my aunts 5th grade class and didn't have time to go get it! but after the kids left for the day I spent a little bit of time with my aunts class and then Ellen came after she was done with work and we came home are relaxed for while... I got some sun and listened to music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment