Wednesday, September 24, 2008
that thing I hate called WORK
Today was my "first day of WORK" the building my aunts office is in is getting re-modeled so her office as well as 4 or 5 other small businesses have to move... So I spent my day assembling 24 boxes, filling all 24 boxes and then moved all the boxes... and in between that I did stairs!! So I don't have any pictures... did really think you wanted to see me in a basement working... Anyways one of the lawyers in her building saw me working and asked me to help him on Monday and it just kept going from there so for the next 3 or 4 weeks I will be doing a lot of WORK ...!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep it up gal! Those stairs would be a great thing for me to be required to do for work, lol. Enjoy your time out there!
XOXOXO
Post a Comment