




love the View walking back from the beach


Ellen pushed Kate and I in the big wave, she didn't want to get wet...



Ellen pushed Kate and I in the big wave, she didn't want to get wet...




I was braving the COLD water, Ellen tried saying I couldn't take it... I
showed her!
out the back windows

For my first weekend here my Aunt Jen and I went to their beach house in Bodega Bay, its less then an hour and a half from there house in Berkeley California! So we left here about 1030 and were going to stop and have lunch with my cousins and Aunt Connie! We got up to the beach and relaxed a little bit before we went for a walk on beach about a mile away from the house... I love this house, it has the best views to wake up to in the morning, and like our family house in Ohio its on a golf course... On our hour(ish) walk we found lots of small jellyfish, I'm not sure what kind they were but they were very cute and squishy... it was just nice to walk along a beach and spend time with my cousins! then we went back and had dinner and talked for a few hours before they left to go back to Davis. After my cousins and aunt Connie left my Aunt Jen and I talked a little more and soon went off to bed!Sunday turned out to be the same old Sunday... filled with sleeping late and relaxing... its was a little on the cold side so I didn't sit out on the porch to enjoy to view I did that from the inside... We will be going back to the bay a lot while I'm out here so I'm sure I will have time to relax outside!
( THE PICTURES ARE MAKING ME MAD... THEY WONT LINE UP WITH THE CAPTIONS... BUT I THINK YOU GET THE POINT OF WHAT PICTURE GOES WITH WHAT)

1 comment:
Great pictures! I'm so glad that you had some time to go up to the Bay! Enjoy your time with Ellen and Kate and keep in touch!
xoxo
Post a Comment