Friday, September 19, 2008

Cousins day


















So today I went out to lunch when Ellen and some of her friends and we then went home so we could so a little research for a adventure that Ellen, Kate and I were going on... My plan was going to keep it a secret until I got home but after thinking it through it wont work cuz if I go anywhere and take pictures you will see it... so here I cut my hair!! it was a big step for me, because I don't like it when people other then Erin touch my hair but I did it and I let Paul cut my hair!! I took a big step because my cousins had never gone to him either so we were walking in blind! But Paul did all three of us in just under 2 1/2 hours, Ellen and Kate both had full color and a cut and I just had my highlights touched up and a cut... I like it but he did say if I wanted to come back tomorrow to get it touched up or anything changed I could and I think I might!

2 comments:

ela712 said...

You guys ALL look so GREAT! Good choice ladies!

Amanda said...

NICE!!!!! SUPER CUTE! You should have a guy cut your hair more often it looks really cute. His little studio looks cute too!