








So yesterday I stayed around Berkeley and went for a long walk and spent some time in the sun! we had planned on eating at the house, but something came up and we had to make a late night trip into San Francisco so we ended up eating there at a nice place in the fairy building! and then Uncle Bruce took me for a little sight seeing... He took me to Coit tower there is a really nice view all the way around the tower... and to lombard street and then we went for a drive over the Golded Gate Bridge... I am starting to get over my bridge fear, only because you have to go over a bridge to get to the bay house and to the city... almost any where you want to go you have to go over a bridge... I did take some pictures but they didnt come out that great...
No comments:
Post a Comment