











So today I woke up at the bay, and spent most of my day in the car driving to Davis! Before we left for Davis my uncle Bruce wanted to take me to a nice little look out spot where you can see out into the ocean and all the rolling hills and cliffs around the area.... I got a few pictures and really loved the view! My Aunt Jen is back in Ohio visiting my sister and dad and her aunt and uncle (my great aunt and great uncle...) so while shes gone I'm spending time with my other aunt and uncle and cousins... I got here to fine that Ellen was still camping with friends and wouldn't be back until tomorrow, and that Kate had plans with her friends for a movie night so I would be spending the night with my aunt and uncle at the UCD football... ( my uncle works at the university) This was their first game under the lights in their year old stadium, and their first win this year!!38-24 call it luck maybe but I think they won cuz I was there... haha anyways it was a fun night and I found even more EYE CANDY!!! I'm looking forward to have some time with my cousins and being around people my age! as well as the warm weather mid to upper 80s ALL week!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment