Thursday, September 4, 2008

Leaving for California

I'm sitting at gate 15 getting ready to leave for California, I'm not sure when I'll Be coming back to Syracuse, but I'm sure I will have fun while I'm gone! Amanda and Erica have been telling me I need to start a Blog, I didn't see the point when my day was filled with sleeping, but now that I'm leaving the area for a while I gave in and started one! This way its easier to fill everyone in on what I am up to and I don't have to text or call everyone!! I'm going to be missing out on a lot of fun things while I'm gone, like getting to see Baby Bidwell after He/She is born, and getting to spend time with friends and family, but it looks like I am going to have a lot to keep me busy while I'm in Cali. I had a lot of fun this last week, although saying goodbye is never fun I was able to spend a lot of time with close friends, so I'll add some pictures of the last week and write more when I get to California!


<3

No comments: