Thursday, September 4, 2008

The day that didnt end









So I had to get up early to get the last minute things I needed for my trip to California, I did not get much sleep the night before, only about 4 hours... I need at least 6... but I had to be at the airport for a 1255 flight! The first leg of the trip was short and nice flight, I could see the ground the whole time and I had the Best view of NYC on the way to JFK, but by the time I got my camera out to take pictures of the view we had already passed over the city, but I got some good pictures anyways... and on the way out of the city I got some more! as well as some good pictures of the hills into California.... this trip was full of little suprises and some pushed me to my limits in a few ways... the seconds part of my trip started out alright, I knew my bags would get there when I say my bags getting loaded onto the air craft... but the trip ended up being very long and made longer by the little boy no more then 3 kicking my seat and waking me up from a dead sleep at least two times... the only good things about it was we got in almost an hour early!

No comments: