










Aloha, So I got in just before 12 on Monday and spent some time with my aunt and cousin who had the day off of school! We talked and got that type of stuff out of the way... My cousin had swim team, so my aunt let me drive here there and back, it was a lot of fun to watch her swim, I spent some time at the beach, Sandy beach one of the most dangerous beaches around, its on the top of some list for head and back injuries, its very beautiful and a few blocks from my Uncle's house. Now I'm getting ready to go pick Morgan up at school and take her to dance and the movement center... Ill write more later!!
Mahalo
1 comment:
That sounds like you're having a lot of fun with them! I would like to see some pictures.
Post a Comment