Thursday, October 30, 2008

spending my money








So I spent last night (Tuesday night) at aunt Nat's place and then spent today walking around and shopping getting most of my little gifts for everyone and some fun stuff for myself... I got pearl earrings (they were twins) and a necklaces from Maui divers all black pearls I LOVE EM!! I'm having a lot of fun out here and wish I could stay longer! Anyways after I got done with some shopping and had some time to relax after aunt Nat got home from a short work day we went for a little drive back to their old neighborhood just because she hasn't had the time to drive to that side of the island since she had moved out here about 6 months ago... So I was able to take some pictures of their old house that was rebuilt a few years ago and the old school they went to, the old house was a block away from the beach! After the drive we got ready to have dinner with everyone... and then it was home to bed!

No comments: