Monday, October 20, 2008
:D
Today (Monday) was an EARLY day for me, I got up around 6 and got ready for the day, because I'm going to see my uncle in HAWAII! This is a surprise to almost everyone! SO right now I'm sitting at gate 3 with my white hot chocolate and chocolate chocolate chip muffin... (lots of chocolate makin up for lost time) about I'm about 20 minutes away from boarding and I'm so EXCITED!! I cant wait to see my Aunt and Uncle and my cousin Morgan... I haven't seen her in 8 years, so I cant wait to meet her all over again really got to know her! I will be out here until I come home, I fly back to California for less then a day and then fly home... So it will be even harder for me to get use to the COLD weather back in Syracuse New York... Ill write more once I get there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment