













Today Morgan and the other girls and boys in her class at the movement center were hosting a Halloween Party for the little kids, and after that party she had about three hours until the teacher were going the host a party for her class so she spent most of her day at the movement center! My aunt was taking care of four kids not just the one little girl Ella but her brother and two new kids, so Uncle Frank and I watched a little football and then went for a drive around to see the area, I got to see the old neighborhood where my dad lived when he was younger 683 North Kalaheo as well as the school he and my uncle went too Kainalu Elementary school and the high school my aunts went to... their old house was taken down a few years ago and the new owners rebuilt a new one... But I had fun driving around and seeing everything, It has rained all night and most of the morning so it wasn't really clear out but I think the clouds added a little something extra and we also got to see some small water falls that wouldn't have been there if it hadn't rained so it was cool... I had a lot of fun driving around and spending the day with my Uncle Frank that's something I don't get to do often enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment