
























Today started out EARLY day, I got up and was ready to leave the house by 830... I KNOW EARLY!! But my Aunt Nat who just moved out here about 6 months ago came and picked me up! She had been planning a party at the dog park where she takes her dog every night... I want with her and saw the cutest lil puppies, I even called all the way back to new york to ask if I could bring one home... and lets just say I would come home to my car if I had got the lil guy! he was cute!! So I spent about 5 hours at the dog park Halloween party and then come back to my Uncle Franks house to get ready for Morgans dance recital... she dances at a nonprofit movement center, the owner is a really nice lady who hopes to one day have integrated classes, its really nice to see kids with special needs dancing and singing with other kids, so far they have done a great job and they have plans to build on and expand! The show was a talent show so other kids in the community could do different things, there was two girls who did the hula the one was AWESOME! and then there was a few lil girls that played piano all in all it was very cute and everyone who was in it did a great job!! The talent show was at a church that has am AMAZING view I loved it and walked around for a lil bit, almost everywhere you go around here your on the beach or its a few steps away!
(I knida went over board on the pictures at the dog park but jess and her mom wanted to see some so here you guys go!lol!)
No comments:
Post a Comment