Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monday








I got woken up and told that I most go out side and lay in the sun, I was also told I needed to get at least 2 hours in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon!! Its great when I get told I have to lay in the sun that way I don't feel so bad doing it... cuz I was told to haha! anyways I had fun last week I spent a lot of time in the sun I would get a few hours here and a few hours there but this was nice to spend a good part of the day just relaxing in the sun by the pool, I listened to music and was able to just chill... I got a lot of sun witch is good! so around 130 I came in and got ready to go get Morgan from school it was a surprise that I was getting her and not here mom, but picked her up and took her to her ceramics class, and went home for a little while! when it was time to go get her I stayed home with miss Ella and my aunt went and got Morgan. Ella and I were reading books in my room and playing with my computer, Ella had a fun time typing the ABC's well I tried talking to a few friends, after the girls got home Morgan did her home work and then it was time for her and I to go off and see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3! It was nice to have a night for her and I to spend together another thing I don't get to do enough! anyways we had fun and now I'm getting ready to go over to aunt Nat's for the night and Ill spend tomorrow with her and then be back this way for the rest of my stay on the Islands!!

1 comment:

ela712 said...

great pictures I looked at them a couple of days ago but apparently forgot to comment. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and want you to know how often I think about you. Take lots of pictures!