


















Like I said earlier I have been helping my aunts office move... things are changing as to where part of the office is moving to and when they are moving but over all I have been very busy and had lots of work to do I have packed over 50 boxes for my aunt and LOTS more for the rest of the office... today I was able to get away after lunch and walk back up to Chinatown and do some more SHOPPING!! still not done everything but I have a lil while left to get it done... after I spent my after noon spending my money I went back to my aunts office and then we left to get to the ferry... we went into the city early and took BART in and so we thought a fun way to get out of the city would be by ferry!! it was fun! I have a few pictures, I also have some pictures from the night before, when we stayed in the city and ate dinner there and then walked around the city... enjoy
1 comment:
Very pretty night pictures!
Post a Comment