Saturday, January 3, 2009

holidays in new york

So its the beginning of '09 and we spent the last few weeks we have been good!Erica and Amanda came over with the boys on Christmas eve and we exchanged our gifts, and then Erica and Brent along with Laker and Mike all took off and went up north to Watertown for Christmas day! We had fun together and it was nice to have everyone together for a little while! A few days later I had a party with my p2p family, we did a small gift exchange with joke gifts so it was funny to see what everyone got and how people reacted to what they got! For New Years, Erica and Brent stayed at home and had Amanda and Mike over, and I spent the night with Todd and his friends and family! Now that its '09 one of my goals is to spend more time with my sisters and talk to them more then just when I need something, we have kinda gotten away from each other as we all have lots going on in our lives, but this year Im going to work on that! I lost my camera charger for a while again so I dont have too many pictures from the last few weeks, But I will get better at taking pictures and postiong on my Blog!

1 comment:

ela712 said...

Awww... was a great post, that's a great new year's resolution Matter of fact we have that resolution in common, let's get working on it! Happy 2009! Wow it's really 2009, crazy!